Unlike more prevalent diseases, rare diseases often lack sufficient attention and funding. By supporting research in this field, donors play a vital role in improving outcomes and enhancing the quality of life for individuals facing rare diseases like CADASIL. If you would like to donate to the CADASIL Consortium study, please click the link and follow the steps provided.
The steps are as follows:
- Once you click the link, under the “Find Your Cause” box is a small link that says “Write in your own designation.” Click this item.
- In the “Enter Gift Designation” field, write “CADASIL Consortium project”
- Enter the amount you wish to donate in the field below
- Click “Add and Return to Search”
- You can click the small “X” to the right of the “Neurology Research and Education Fund”
- You should only see the “CADASIL Consortium project” in this field. If it is correct, click “Checkout”
- Follow the rest of the steps to make your donation.
If you wish to contribute through non-monetary means, please reach out to us in the Contact page of the website and let us know your ideas on In-Kind donations. Thank you for your contribution to this study.